Home Page
Home Page  |  Welcome  |  Issues  |  Volunteer  |  About us  |  Contribute  |  Publications

How You Can Help

Ask your organization to sign on to the letter to legislators.

The letter calls for the postponement of a vote on H4278 (Jones-Stanley) and for a series of regional hearings before any changes are made in the state’s laws governing municipal zoning or “surplus” land disposition. For a copy of the letter. Click here. Send questions or signatures to [email protected], or call 617-852-4727.

Ask your local officials to pass a resolution in support of community planning rights.

Write an op-ed or letter to the editor.
See sample letters and op-eds elsewhere on this website.

Write your legislators.
Ask them to hold public hearings, withdraw H4278 Jones-Stanley, and write new legislation that respects the publicÌs interest in surplus lands and sound community planning.

[MCHC Home]

Privacy Policy
Want to receive our email newsletter?